Watch the 140 Character Short Story – TWITTER STORY:
Get to know writer Curtis Threadgold:
1) What is your very short story about?
I’d tell you, but it’s so short I’d end up giving away the end!
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
Mostly megalomania and a profound sense of self importance.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Probably John Carpenter’s The Thing.
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
Quite a few. One of them is actually pretty good!
5) What artists would you love to work with?
Most of them are long dead philosophers and economists. Also The Chuckle Brothers.
6) What is your passion in life?
Reading, learning, talking.
* * * * * *
FREE – TWITTER SHORT STORY FESTIVAL
Submit your 140 character story and have it performed by a…
View original post 52 more words