Watch the April 2016 Winning 140 Character Twitter Short Story.
Interview with Adam Martin:
1) What is your very short story about?
I think it’s about a corporate assignation. The guy knew something but he didn’t even realise it.
2) What motivated you to write this story and submit it to the festival?
I love to write and I’d never tried micro fiction before.
3) What movie have you seen the most in your life?
Probably Dodgeball or Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
4) How many scripts and stories have you written?
A crap tonne. But I rarely finish or do anything with them.
5) What artists would you love to work with?
Garth Ennis, Adam McKay and Gary Oldman
6) What is your passion in life?
The reduction of physical exertion.
7) Any tips for other writers who want to write a 140 character short story?
View original post 38 more words