Submit your First Scene to the Festival: http://firstscenescreenplay.com
Watch Table Reading of the March 2016 Winning First Scene Screenplay.
Get to know writer Robert Tolz:
1. What is your screenplay about?
A renaissance faire actress, formerly a Wall Street occupier, and an apparently regular guy visiting the faire fall in love – until she finds out he’s her incredibly rich undercover boss.
2. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
Because it’s funny, colorful, romantic and engaging, and because it has more on its mind than your standard rom-com.
3. How would you describe this script in two words?
4. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
5. How long have you been working on this screenplay?
View original post 195 more words